BACKUP IN STYLE
When you are on the move, you need the tools to keep your documents safe and easily available. The Freecom mHDD is the mobile hard drive that combines performance and style in one neat package.
The brushed aluminium enclosure is tough, lightweight and looks impressive next to any PC. Easy to set up; just plug in the Freecom mHDD and you are ready to go. As it is already formatted for your PC, you can start saving your important documents, music, photos and videos immediately.
Transfer files ultra-quickly with USB3.0 powered directly from the USB port on your PC. No separate power supply is needed.
Nero Backup software is bundled with the drive to make your backing up that much easier.
- Stylish brushed aluminium enclosure
- Compact and lightweight
- USB 3.0 for super fast data transfer – also connects to USB 2.0
- Power via USB port, no power adapter needed
- Software included: Nero BackitUp, Green button energy saver, Hard Drive Eraser (for data protection), and Formatter (for easy formatting in FAT 32 / NTFS / HFS+)
- No fan - no noise
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited helpdesk support
- Data storage - For all your data- business information, digital photos, videos, music files etc.
- File sharing - Share all your important data between computers and networks
- Backup - Protect all your data against calamity, human errors and viruses
- Archiving - Archive all your data and lock up drive for extra data security
- Installations - Copy all your software on multiple PCs
CAPACITY: 1TB, 2TB
DISK SPEED: 5400RPM
INTERFACE: USB 3.0, also connects to USB 2.0**
HARD DRIVE TYPE: 2.5” SATA, low noise, low power consumption
DATA TRANSFER SPEED SPECIFICATION: max. 5gbit/s (USB 3.0), MAX. 480Mbit/s (USB 2.0), theoretical maximum data transfer speed*
POWER REQUIREMENTS: power via USB port, no power adapter required
MTBF: 50.000 POH
ENCLOSURE: Brushed aluminium
DIMENSIONS: 11.4 x 7.6 x 1.2 cm
WEIGHT: 160 g
Operating temperature: 10° C / 35° C
Storage temperature: -20° C / 70° C
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
PC: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 900 MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (Vista: 512MB RAM) or higher, available USB port**, Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
MAC: Intel Mac, 512MB RAM or higher, available USB port**, Mac OS X v10.6 or higher
*The actual speed depends on the file size and computer performance and OS.
Drives that are 2TB or under are formatted in FAT32 allowing them to operate immediately on Windows and Mac OSx. Drives above 2TB are formatted in NTFS which is compatible for Windows systems but require Mac users to reformat the drive to HFS+ to make them fully compatible with Mac OSx operating systems. HFS+ formatting can be applied by using the Freecom VHD Formatter which is on the drive.
** When connected to USB 2.0, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.
- Freecom mHDD
- USB 3.0 connection cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Free unlimited helpdesk support
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty
|56368 mHDD Mobile Drive Metal USB 3.0 2TB EN||EN||PDF document|